Monday, December 30, 2013

More illustrations came in the mail (and a preview...)

Yay!  I love it when Jennifer sends more previews!  When she tells me they are on the way, I check my e-mail about twenty times an hour until I see the e-mail with the attachments!  So, yesterday, five more previews stopped in and here's one:

Kona looks so worried in this picture.  You'll have to read the book to find out why and what happens!!

The book, 'The Rabbit Who Wished He Could Fly' will be out in a couple months.  It'll be available in Soft-covered and e-reader formats!  The book is great for a read aloud for any age child.  I read it out loud to my third grade class, without pictures, without them knowing it was written by me, and they LOVED it!

Spread the word!  Share the post!

You can always find more details about this series on the Facebook page, The Adventures of Kona and His Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment