Monday, January 20, 2014

Nearing completion of two more projects

I'm pretty darn excited.  I am nearing the final stages of two more books.  One is a fantasy novella that I restarted my love of writing.  It took several months to finish as I went back and forth with it, and also started a bunch of other projects.  Once I did finish it, I waited a long time to start editing it.  I wanted to edit/revise right away, but was too close to it and needed to put it away before getting back to it.  So, I waited about a month and recently began the edit/ revise/ edit process.  I'm going through slowly and carefully and am done a bit over half of it.  Once I go through it, it'll probably get put away for a few days or a week or two, then rechecked.

The other project is the much anticipated children's book The Rabbit Who Wished He Could Fly.  This will be the first of many books in the series, The Adventures of Kona and His Friends.  The book will be available on Amazon for the Kindle and in a soft covered print edition.  Jennifer Frith has been diligently working on the illustrations for the book.  She is absolutely amazing and talented.  Definitely check out her page and her work!  She told me today (1/20) that she was done the illustrations and will be working on the cover next.  Here's an example of her work for The Rabbit Who Wished He Could Fly:

I already have one title on Amazon (see the link on the right) and have one 4 star review.  If you've already purchased it, thanks!  Don't forget to leave a review!


No comments:

Post a Comment