Thursday, January 16, 2014

Still psyched...

Yeah, I'm still psyched about having my first book up.  I did make myself stop looking at how many sold.  It wasn't a lot, but at least it has sold a few.  The last time I looked it was at 7 after a week or so.

The day after I put it on KDP for sale on Amazon for the Kindle (link), I made a change...yes, already.  I changed the cover:

I think it's much better- it looks more professional, interesting and should help with a few sales.

I've been working on the second in the series for the last few days.  I'm about 1/10th of the way into it.  I ended up with about 20,000 words for Why He Runs From the Basement.  I'm hoping for about 25,000 for the second book, which is yet to be named.

The second book begins shortly after the first book ends.  A couple questions will be answered as well.  And, of course, more will be created.

If you buy a copy, please leave a review on Amazon!  1*= hated; 2*=ok, won't buy the 2nd; 3*=ok, may buy the 2nd; 4*=excellent! Loved it, will definitely buy the 2nd; 5*=AWESOME!  I can't wait for the 2nd!!  When will it be out!!  Or at least, that's my 1-5* interpretation for Amazon :)

4 comments:

  1. How exciting Erik! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill- I've got more on the way!!

      Delete
  2. Just bought my copy :) Can't wait to read it this weekend! So excited for you Erik!!!!

    ReplyDelete