Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Rabbit Who Wished He Could Fly

So, we are one step closer to completing The Rabbit Who Wished He Could Fly!  Jennifer Frith sent me pictures of the last illustrations for the book as well as the cover!  She is also mailing the high quality scans.  So, while I wait a couple days (impatiently ;) ) for Fed Ex to deliver them, I decided to mess around with the cover, and I think I came up with something I like (Plus, Jennifer likes it!):
What do you think?
Once the illustrations get here, I plan on taking my time to get the text in place just right.  From there, it'll be formatting the book for Kindle and for a soft covered edition through Amazon's Create Space.
  After formatting for the book, I have to wait to get an author copy to make sure everything is perfect, then it's put up on Amazon- which can take a week or more to actually show up from what I've read.

I appreciate the comments we've gotten on facebook.  Stay tuned for more details!

2 comments:

  1. It is going to be great. So happy for you! So glad to be a part of your team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy we were able to connect for this book!! It's going to be awesome!!!

      Delete