Saturday, April 26, 2014

A new writing space

I've finally grown up.  I'm no longer at the kitchen table or the couch or the floor...though I still will use them.  I know have a real desk!  It's my first in years!!!!  It's a perfect sized desk in the corner, by a window, in my wife's office!
Aren't we cute?  Of course, I wish I had a huge flat screen monitor like Jane.  I think it's 26"  But then, she really needs it for her photography.

But look!  We actually work, too!
Or at least pretend to.
I've been in an energy slump with lack of sleep for a couple reasons.  Stress level is high.  I haven't written much the past few weeks as a result.  I wrote a couple hundred words the other night, but things just didn't flow and I have a feeling I'll be deleting those words when I get back at that novel.

That's it for now :)  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! "where the magic happens"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! We love it! though our cat does not. I took his chair :) And he can't fit on my desk.

      Delete