Saturday, May 3, 2014

Revising part two of Kona!

I've been working on part two of The Adventures of Kona and His Friends, which, for now, is titled 'The Lost Squirrel'.  In this story, Kona, Bella and Morgan try to help their new friend, Oscar, a squirrel, find a new home.  Why?  Well, I'm not going to tell you what happened to his old home.  I can't give too much away!

If you haven't read the first in the series, The Rabbit Who Wished He Could Fly, you can check it out on Amazon here.

Or, if you'd rather buy it directly from me and have it autographed, shoot me an e-mail here: erik (at) erikammon (dot) com  Just replace at with @ and dot with .   :)  Gotta keep those pesky spammers at bay!  The book costs $9.99, but if you send me an e-mail so I can send you an invoice by May 6th 11:59 P.M. I'll knock $1 off the cost to $8.99+tax, of course, (that's from me, I can't knock the dollar off amazon).  Shipping is $2.00 for the first book, $3.00 for 2, $4.00 for 3.  If you want more, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment