Saturday, November 29, 2014

A sale on The Rabbit Who Wished He Could Fly!

Even more than a sale, but a permanent price decrease when you purchase the book through me. Unfortunately, the price on-line, and in book stores, will remain the same as the retailers need their percent of the cover price.
So, what's the deal?  Well, let's get through a couple images of the story first, in case you've never seen it before:


The cover

An awesome 'This book belongs to:' page

Title page even has a cute sleeping Kona

Uh-oh!  My friends are in trouble!

The end and a gorgeous sunset!
How could you turn down such awesomeness???

The original price was $9.99, but then I was able to cut it down to $8.99, after switching printers, for the in store price.  Recently I offered it for $6.99 through me.  Now?  Well, let's say I'm cutting that price down even more.

The new price?

$4.99 plus $2.00 shipping!

So, now is the perfect time to order a copy for friends and family!

Send me an e-mail at: erik@erikammon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment