- My wife and her selflessness: she's currently in Haiti on a mission trip
- My son and his helpfulness: he came out and helped shovel without being asked.
- My daughter and her courage to try new things. She borrowed a friend's snowboard and rocked it! She was even able to land some jumps.
- Her laugh is a killer, too
- I'm grateful for the cat on my lap, snoozing away.
- I'm grateful for the birds picking at the little trees outside our window. I can see their silhouettes flitting in and out of view against the sunset, through the sheer white curtains.
|They were dancing back and forth for quite a while!|
- Finding that I love journaling. I created this challenge for myself to make myself branch out into different styles of writing, but I'm really enjoying it.
- Firefly Bookstore in Kutztown: I love this little bookstore- they take trade-ins and have a huge selection of new and used fantasy books.
- Town Bookcenter and Cafe- I love this little bookstore in Collegeville, PA. Both Town and Firefly sell my self-published children's book, too!
- This journal I'm writing in, well, the cover really. Though, I love all my journals!
- The 12x12 Picture Book Challenge community I belong to! They are amazingly supportive and inspiring.
- My wife for pushing me and my family for helping come up with ideas when I feel stuck.
- Our house- though we realize we will eventually move to something smaller, this old stone house and its woodwork are gorgeous. Plus, we have an amazing view of the sunrise and sunsets!
- Coffee- just cuz! I've found I don't need its caffeine kick, but its just freaking good!
The smile has returned. I will make a note of gratitude in my entries as I go, wether it's my entry for my on-line journal or one that doesn't get added here.
- Oh! Sledding! It was so much fun today!!