Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 9 2015 Journal Challenge: Excuses

We all have them, whether real or imagined.

From: www.understandingitnow.com
What's one excuse you use that stops yourself form accomplishing a goal?

For me, it's be, "I don't have enough time."

That's total bullshit for me.

I have plenty of time, I've just been stuck in a time waster rut.

Here's my list:

  • twitter
  • instagram
  • facebook
  • tv
  • video games (this has been THE WORST!)
Now, make a goal for yourself.

I will cut back on the overall time spent on all of the above mentioned time wasters.

Well, how's that for vague?  I guess I should add more...

I will, if the kids' schedules allow, indulge in the above mentioned time wasters during the week until about 5:30 while I drink my after work coffee.

I will then stay off until 8:00 or later.

But!  All will be off by 9:30.

Yeah, that's still a lot, but, like I said, it's been bad :(  But, this is a start!

So, name an excuse that is imagined, and list what you are going to do to change it!

2 comments:

  1. My imagined excuse: "Why bother? Does it even matter?" (So depressing!!) As long as we have breath in our lungs, what we do matters! What am I going to do to change it: stop this negative thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you on those, too! If it matters to anyone, it matters to us, at the very least :) Yes! The negative talk needs to go!!!! I do the same as well!!

      Delete