Sunday, December 20, 2015

Accountability in Writing

So, today is filled with accountability on my blogs (yes, blogS).

I recently heard on Self-Publishing Podcast (episode 188) Leslie Watts discussing accountability and getting out of her comfort zone.  One thing she did that intrigued me was blogging her weekly goals each week, then blogging how she did with her goals.

I've decided to give it a try.

So, here goes...

No really, there's no hesitation whatsoever

here are my goals for the week...

So, without further-ado, because now I'm annoying myself, here are my goals for the week of 12/20:

1: To write 1,000 words for the story inspired by my short, Halloween Egg.
    A: I also plan on continuing to type it into Scrivener while writing the MS in my journal.

2: To continue to refine the manuscripts I chose from my pile of MSs.
    A: I may need to print out the latest of each as I'm not sure if I have them printed out.

3: To send one off to Rate Your Story for my December submission.
    A: From the ones I print out, I need to figure out which one is the one I think is the best of the group.

So, that's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment