Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Journey Continues...

I've been writing on and off for the past couple months, and revising even less.  I posted my year goals back in January.  I've been able to keep up with two of them (revise and write a PB manuscript each month), and am still working on the others.  I've been submitting to agents, and have avoided making major revisions to my top five manuscripts.  I have been getting critiques from RYS, but haven't applied them, yet.  I also haven't worked on any middle grade books- but I thought about them...does that count?

I'm getting more and more excited for the SCBWI Eastern PA event coming up at the end of this month!  I plan on getting the hell out of my comfort zone and actually talking and chatting, and enjoying the late night festivities.  I do need a character costume idea for the Friday night costume party...

I signed up for the agent critique, as well as having part of a story read in First Pages.  I'm both nervous and excited for both!!!

I also have this going on in a week:

I'll be there at 3:10 for about an hour!

Also, I added a couple new things to my Teachers Pay Teachers store!  Slowly, but surely it'll continue to grow...

That's it for now!  

Happy Writing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment